Our Objectives & Continuing Work
Our Objectives Are Several:
- Save Nubia from cultural cleansing, marginalization, isolation, and dislocation of its people.
- Preserve Nubian culture and heritage, including the indigenous Nobiin language.
- Protect Nubian lands in Egypt and Sudan from being sold to foreigners in order to display Nubians from their ancestral land.
- Conduct field research to document, record, and publish historical and archaeological evidence on the importance of the historic northern and eastern Sudan regions.
- Present compelling documentation that this rich archaeological region should be designated a network of UNESCO World Heritage Sites at risk, which would help protect the region from large dam construction and inundation of archaeological sites and ancestral lands.
- Assist Nubians with building local museums to preserve their living culture and heritage.